Sacraments of Initiation
- See Baptism tab below for more information.
- The child must be at least 7 years of age on the day receiving the sacrament of First Holy Communion. From that time on begins the obligation of fulfilling the precept of both Penance and Eucharist.
- Thus, children may receive First Communion and First Confession after 1 year of Religious Education.
- See Faith Formation tab above for registration on Faith Formation programs for children and adults.
- The Bishop of Tucson recommends children receive Confirmation during or after the 8th grade. (age 13 at least)
- Students need to attend at least 1 years of religious education before being admitted as candidates for confirmation.
- See Faith Formation tab above for registration on Faith Formation programs for children and adults
Sacraments of Vocation
- See Marriage tab below for more information
- Holy Orders
Sacraments of Healing
- Reconciliation (Confession)
- Saturdays at 4 pm. Weekdays after Mass, or by requesting an appointment with the priest. Please call office.
- Anointing of the Sick
- Communal Anointing of the Sick: First Friday of the Month, after 12:15 pm Mass
- For appointment with the priest, please call the office.
- In case of after hours health emergency, call the priest residence at 520-207-9124.